Waxing is one of the hair removal methods that will allow you to say for longer without having to worry about unwanted hair. Unlike shaving where the hair will grow back almost immediately after getting rid of it, waxing will give you a chance to stay hair free for a while and as you repeat the process, you will notice that the duration will keep extending.
Leg waxing is a sensitive process that should be carried out in a professional spa especially for a person who is doing it for the first time. Here are a few important points to note before getting a leg waxing treatment:
- Ask for a wax that will be easy to clean off after the treatment: Wax can be a bit messy especially if the wrong quality is used. To avoid this, ensure that the wax the aesthetician will be using is of the right quality that will be easily removed using soap and water.
- Leg waxing will take some time: When you decide to go for a leg waxing treatment, give yourself time as the process cannot be rushed. The leg surface is extensive and will it will take some time before the aesthetician works on the entire leg.
- Ensure that the aesthetician is a professional: Some people have suffered from burns when they allowed unprofessional to carry out the waxing on them. Always ensure that the person who is carrying out the process has the right training and experience and by doing this, you will be assured of getting a great outcome.
- Do not carry out the waxing at home especially if you do not have the experience: Though some people are able to carry out the leg waxing at the comfort of their homes, it is not advisable to get through this path if you are not an expert. You may end up burning your leg or carry out a shoddy job that will give results that are not uniform on both legs.
Leg waxing is associated with some pain and if you are very sensitive to pain, it will be advisable to take a pain medication or to use a numbing cream before the process begins. This will make the process more bearable and will ensure that the aesthetician will be able to carry out the process will few disruptions as a result of the pain.
Before having your legs waxed, ensure that the hair on your legs is of the right length which is about ¼ of an inch so that it will be easier for the wax to grip it. You should also have your legs exfoliated a few days before the waxing procedure is carried out to make the process easier.
The cost of waxing your legs will vary from one spa to the other and to stay safe, avoid the spas that will charge very little for their services. The lower the amount that will be charged for the treatment, the poor the quality of the job that will be done. Get to a spa that uses high-quality products and maintains a high level of hygiene so that you can get a great outcome with minimal side effects.
Check out our newest machine!
For women, and more recently men, who want to remove the unwanted body or facial hair there are a number of options open to them. Many people would like to be able to permanently remove unwanted hair but shy away from treatments such as laser or electrolysis that can be expensive and for some frightening even. Even with these two treatments the results are not permanent and are not allowed to be advertised as such as in around ten percent of treatments hair grows back on the treated area within twelve months.
So what are the alternatives?
Shaving for one needs to be done regularly and offers only temporary hair removal. Even with the latest gels shaving can lead to irritated skin and of course you can cut yourself.
Depilatory creams are another option. These creams are applied to the skin and, after a set time laid out in the instructions, removed with a small plastic scraper. Scrape too soon and you will not get the desired effect as there will be hair still remaining. Leave the cream on and it can lead to serious burns that would have to be treated with ointment for at least a few days.
So shaving only offers temporary hair removal and is unsuitable for delicate areas such as the pubic region and depilatory creams can have varied results and are pretty time-consuming.
It’s not surprising then that the use of hair waxing to remove unwanted body hair has become so popular amongst both men and women. Removing unwanted body or facial hair by the use of hair waxing is a very versatile method and has proved to produce effective results wherever on the body treatment is applied. It can be used to re-shape eyebrows and open up the face or to trim pubic hairs to give a clean tidy look. Some people are put off by the thought that hair waxing is painful but in truth, done correctly, the procedure should only cause a slight smarting for a couple of seconds.
If you choose to wax at home, there are several options open to you as to which type of product you purchase. Both hot and cold waxing kits are available for home use and can be applied to any part of the body, although you should always ensure that you read the instructions and make sure that the product is suitable for delicate areas. Kits intended for specific areas such as the face or bikini area are readily available.
Of course, we recommend that you visit a reputable, professional salon to have your unwanted body hair waxed away. Trained technicians properly remove hair, and you won’t have to worry about experiencing the nightmare of having wax stuck to you, hair not removed, and a mess at home.
So to sum up, whether you are a man or woman looking to remove unwanted body hair the use of a hair waxing removal product could be the best option open to you. It won’t take long to get the hang of it and you will have more time to spend the rest of your beauty regime. If you are still unsure, why not visit a local salon and get advice from a professional beautician about which hair waxing method is suitable for you.
It is important to know that the hairs in a responsive enlargement phase are most affected by the laser. As all hairs are not in this phase at the related epoch, greater than one treatment will be snappish to achieve the best outcome. In general, five to six treatments are required at four-week intervals. Many factors can be swift treatment results: hair color, hair thickness, skin color, hormones, and age.
How Many Treatments are recommended?
The three main advantages of the Laser Hair Removal Ogden hair removal technology are the comfort, safety, and reliability. The Laser Hair Removal Ogden has a patented log on-cooling handpiece that helps to unfriendly the skin and shorten a headache and fired at the treatment site.
Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
The laser treatment itself may cause some discomfort. Most patients endure the procedure expertly but because some areas of the body are more throbbing than others, topical anesthesia can be an option. The laser pulse is often described as an answer to heat in the before now a pinprick or rubber band snapping sensation.
What Should I Do Before Treatment?
* Do not tweeze, wax, use a depilatory or undergo electrolysis in the areas you viewpoint to have treated for 6 weeks prior to laser hair removal.
Avoid using self-tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
* Shave place to be treated prior to succession as skin should be tidy of stubble.
* Apply anesthetic cream at least 30 minutes prior to being in favor period and lid behind plastic wrap.
* Some redness and boil in the place is conventional after treatment and may atmosphere taking into account sunburn. This should resolve within several hours to several days after treatment.
* Apply sunscreen for SPF 30 daily again the treated area.
* No deodorant if underarms are treated.
* Avoid exercise until redness has cleared.
* You may apply ice immediately after treatment.
How Much Does The Treatment Cost?
The cost of treatment depends on the area beast treated and how many treatments are needed. We use the gold enough Laser Hair Removal Ogden by which is the perkiest and safest method in comparison to auxiliary technology in use at substitute clinics. We can treat larger areas in fewer times and, because it is therefore functioning, overall, fewer treatments are needed. As a repercussion, the price will be lower. For example, substitute clinic may quote a lower price but past they realize not utilize the most active and costly laser machine, you may craving more treatments than you dependence bearing in mind Laser Hair Removal Ogden. Therefore, one should be au fait that the price does not want much until you know who the theater the procedure is and what type of technology they are using.